How to review your website's annual Google Analytics results
December 28, 2015
How much should i pay for a domain name & business email address?
October 1, 2015
How to source and prep images for an ecommerce website
February 25, 2015
Basic Product Photography - Flatlay and Ghosted images
October 5, 2014
How to make a video blog post using nothing but images
October 3, 2014
Why does your logo need to be flexible? - Responsive Logo Design
July 25, 2014
SMALL BUSINESS BITES EP 02 - How to increase traffic to your website
May 7, 2014
SMALL BUSINESS BITES Ep 01 - How much should i spend on a website?
April 9, 2014
blogging for seo
ghosted clothing photography
how much should i be spending on a website?
responsive logo design
responsive website design
website design costs
website design prices
In this episode i explain some fundamentals of attracting more of your target market to your site, without having to spend money.
Here is a list of topics i discuss
1. H1s, page names and descriptions.
2. Image names
3. Is your site easy to navigate?
4. Site Speed
5. Update your website content regularly - blog
6. Network on social media for referrals (backlinks)
7. Submit our site to free directories (only real ones)
8. Write articles and send them to bloggers and news sites.